Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Entwine me please


Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)Entwined with You by Sylvia Day

From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn’t resist. I saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside–so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.

No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I’d been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.

Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession.





My rate & take



Photobucket


Heat Index   5   ☼☼☼☼☼


Oh Gideon.....if only you were real, and I was a lot younger, and if, and if, and if.
I am so in love with this series and each book is more exciting than the last.

This is book three of the Crossfire series and the author is planning a 4th and 5th before the series comes to an end, and yes once it is over I plan to read the whole series through from beginning to end. While reading I found myself amazingly happy....but now that is over, not so much, I want so much more. 

If you are interested, here are my review of the first book in the series and the second.

No comments:

Post a Comment