Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fighting Fae


Fighting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #1)Fighting Destiny by Amelia Hutchins

Have you ever heard of the old Celtic legends of the Fae - beautiful, magical, and deadly creatures that have a love of messing with humans just for kicks and giggles?

Welcome to my world.

What started out as a strange assignment, lead to one of the most gruesome murder mysteries of our times. My friends and I are set and determined to find out who is killing off Fae and Witches alike.

Couple of problems in the way – I hate the Fae and the Prince of the Dark Fae is bound and determined that I work for him. He’s a rude, overbearing egotistical ass with a compulsive need to possess, dominate and control me. Oh – did I mention that he is absolutely sex-on-a-stick gorgeous and he makes me feel things that I never ever wanted to feel for a Fae...every time he touches me or looks at me with those dangerous golden eyes he seems to pull me further in under his spell, despite my better judgment.

My friends and I can’t trust anyone and nothing is as it seems on the surface – not even me.





Rate & take



Photobucket


Heat Index   3  ☼☼☼


I do love a good story with the Fae and this one did not disappoint....well at least it didn't until the ending left me in a cliff hanging moment. The next page said book two would be out in 2013 so at least that is something.

The story was made more interesting by having vampires (the kind that get upset if you ask them if they sparkle) and witches (no brooms or cauldron's noted) working with Fae(who are out to the public) to solve serial murders that affect them all, but it's not all work and no play, there is plenty of steam and tension to keep things lively.

No comments:

Post a Comment