Monday, June 17, 2013

Forever Falling


Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3)Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines

Rush promised her forever... but promises can be broken.

Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.

Blaire believed in her fairytale... but no one can live in a fantasy.

Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing that they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart.

Can they find the forever that they both want or has it all just gone... too far?




Rate & take


Photobucket



Heat Index  3  ☼☼☼


I don't think I will ever get tired of Blaire, Rush, and friends. I will always want more of their story. The author has said that the story for Blair & Rush is now complete with this third book (book one is Fallen Too Far, book two Never Too Far) but this girl can be hopeful. And if nothing else I will get glimpses of B & R in the upcoming spin off stories for two characters with smaller parts in the trilogy. This last book was wonderful, but I will say that it felt a little less somehow, not as dynamic as the first two books I guess, but my enjoyment level was there just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment