Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Never enough


Never Too Far (Too Far, #2)Never Too Far by Abbi Glines


He had held a secret that destroyed her world.

Everything she had known was no longer true.

Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him.
Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again.
What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately?

You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.





My rate & take




Photobucket


Heat Index:  (3) ☼☼☼




I have been anticipating this book for months. I needed to find closure to the story that had me hooked from the began in Fallen Too Far, and this book was well worth the wait.

Both books are amazing, with characters you'll fall in love with and want to know more about. Abbi Glines has the ability to make you feel every journey with each character. I laughed and cried along the way, the only thing I didn't like was how soon these books were over.

BUT I found out recently that due to popular demand from the fans the author has agreed to write a 3rd and final book for this series, due out late this summer. Don't let that stop you from enjoying these books now, Never Too Far was not a cliff hanger ending so you can dive in right now!

Here you can find my review of Fallen Too Far, and just like this review I feel like I can't say much (other than gush) or I'll give away something in the plot that you should be finding out for yourself. You'll be glad you did!


No comments:

Post a Comment