Friday, June 21, 2013

Not Saved


Save My Soul (Preternaturals, #2)Save My Soul by Zoe Winters

All he's asking for is her soul. After buying the antebellum home she's fantasized about since childhood, Anna Worthington discovers Luc, a dangerously seductive incubus who has been trapped in the house by a fifty-year-old curse. To rid herself of her problem house guest she'll call on a priest, gypsies, ghost hunters, and the coven of witches from lust bunny hell. All she has to do is resist him long enough to break the spell so they can go their separate ways. If she doesn't, she could die. And that would be the best case scenario.




Rate & take




Photobucket



Heat Index   1  ☼


I was really excited to find this, the second book in the Preternaturals series because I enjoyed the first book. I just felt like it could have been better, and by the end when the big twist was revealed I just didn't find myself invested in the characters enough to care that much. I wanted to like it more than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment