Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Reading Candy


Reflected in You (Crossfire, #2) Reflected in You by Sylvia Day


My rating

Photobucket



My summary

This is book two in the Crossfire series and follows the often rocky relationship between Eva and Gideon as they navigate the present through the ghosts of their pasts. (For those that don't know, this is a steamy series not unlike Fifty Shades of Grey.)

My take

This was pure reading candy for me, every page as quickly turned as the last and I would have happily read it in one sitting had time allowed. I will say there were certain themes in the book that were repeated more times than I liked, but in the end when the big reveal was made the repetition made some sense, it seemed as if it was a distracting from what was coming. I very much look forward to the publication of book three which is already entitled Entwined with You.


No comments:

Post a Comment