Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Plain Brown Wrapper Please


Taboo KissesTaboo Kisses by Gracen Miller

"WARNING: This book is intended for a mature audience at least 18 years of age or older. Contains graphic sexual content and high amounts of sexual content..."

Dispatched to the mortal realm from Atlantis to seek the source of a brewing rebellion, Sameya is thrown for a tailspin when she discovers her fated mates. As a siren her songs entice mankind and immortals alike to their death. She’s stunned to be seduced by a taboo union with a tiger-shifter and vampyr. Mating the pair could complicate everything and threaten her freedom. Fueled by her duty to Atlantis, Sameya rejects fate’s wisdom and refutes her attraction to the men.


My rate & take


Photobucket


The warning above is real and certainly warranted. I did shorten the warning...in went into vivid detail on what kinds of situations one could expect to read in this book...I didn't think all the details were needed, you either know it's your cup of tea, or you know it's not by what has been provided.

I will say when I started reading this book I was really skeptical but within the first few pages I found I really liked the characters so continued and I found it a pager turner from start to end. And the steamy parts were super steamy. I now know why the fans of this author seem to be very loyal.

No comments:

Post a Comment