Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June it is

This post begins the reviews of my June readings. Already I have a creeping feeling that June will not be as prolific as May was, however I will think happy thoughts for more excellent reading material. Now on to the book!



Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) Angelfall by Susan Ee. Full blurb here.


My rating: ♥♥♥♥


My summary: The sky has fallen with waring angels and the destruction for earth and it's inhabitants is startling.

The author wrote this book after a bad break up as a way to help the healing process....I hate to hear about relationships ending but I am sure glad she chose writing to help her through it all.
Ms. Ee published this as an indie e-book and word of mouth just kept building to make it the hit it is today and finally the publishing world took notice. The ending of Angelfall leaves no doubt that it is not a one-off but as the author's blog indicates, there is no publication date for book 2. I will be on my Nook directly as soon as a pub date is announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment