Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Amish Anyone?

A Time to Love (Quilts of Lancaster County, #1)A Time to Love by Barbara Cameron. The Blurb.


My rating: ♥♥♥


My summary: The grown daughter of a former Amish community member returns to the home of her grandmother to recuperate after becoming injured in her duties as a war reporter.

My take: Wow, I had no idea Amish romance novels were so popular until I looked into it. I am only able to base my opinion on this one book, but I think I can see what the attraction is to them. This one was a sweet little read.

1 comment:

  1. Amish is one of the subjects that I got interest, because of reading romance novels. I got hooked on learning more about them.

    Was this book, a quick read for you?? I haven't read this one yet... but I have read a couple which were quick reads.

    QUICK Follow my Blog swap! #2 (abbyaguas was here)

    ReplyDelete