Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Basic

 
 
Belong to You  by Vi Keeland
 
 
 
17458478
 
 
 
 
 
My honeymoon was almost everything I dreamed it would be, a tropical paradise, turquoise water, romantic walks on the beach, and loads and loads of mind shattering sex. The only thing missing was the groom.

After seven years of coasting through a relationship with Michael, my senses were numb. A week of passion with a stranger was just what I needed to clear my head and take back control of my life. But how do you move on when the man that was only supposed to be a fling somehow seeps into your soul and steals your heart?
 
 
 
Rate & take
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
 
It had possibilities...I always like to think every book starts off with possibilities. There was nothing glaringly bad about the book, it's just that the language was basic and the characters no where near fully developed. I need to feel, to be invested in the story enough to care, to nearly feel like these characters could be real three dimensional people. This was not that. But, it might make an uncomplicated, o.k., beach read.
 
 
Readers note: This is book one of the Cole series. I do not feel the pull to continue onto book 2.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment