Monday, July 9, 2012

On a roll


Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3)Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward


My rating: ♥♥♥ and 1/2 ♥


My summary: In this, book 3 of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, we continue following the small group of warrior vampires and their enemy's as they struggle to keep their race protected and have something of a person life too.

My take: Still loving this story! I love that in each book another of the brothers finds his one true love and that each book ends on a happy note....even though of course there are always more battles to be fought just around the corner. I gave this one a slightly smaller rating than book #2 only because it was just a little light on the great emotional writing I found in 2. Can you guess what I am reading now? Yup, it's book #4 in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment