Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Burnin' up the pages


Lover Revealed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #4)Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward  Book #4


My rating: ♥♥♥ and 1/2 ♥


My summary: We find the Brotherhood battling, loving, and welcoming a new member to their small group.


My take: Such interesting turns of events, but not much can be said here without a dreaded spoiler pouring forth from my fingers....so I will just say I am still all tied up in this series.



Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #5)Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward  Book #5



My rating: ♥♥♥♥


My summary: Along with the usual tensions and challenges the Brotherhood face, one of their own finds out who his mother is and that she has him pegged for a job he does not want.


My take: This book had me wanting to flip to the end to see how all the plot twists would resolve themselves, because the author makes such good endings! But I held myself back and was not disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment