Thursday, August 21, 2014

Strung out


22469811The Arrangement 15 by H.M. Ward


It's hard to trust anyone anymore. Everyone is suspect. And I have no reprieve, no rest. I can't sleep after all I've been through.

Sean is slipping away, receding back into the monster he was. Alone, I'm being smothered by death's cold shroud. Too many people have died -- this ends tonight. If it kills me, so be it.











Rate & take


Photobucket



Here we are 15 installments in and no resolution in sight. Some fans are now turning angry and saying they will no longer buy and follow the story. I'm not angry, and for a change I'm not impatient, I'm just chillin' and enjoying the quality ride I am getting. The only thing negative I can say is that before I know it I am out of pages....I wish each one would be longer than an hour or two read.

No comments:

Post a Comment