Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Great Find


My Life Next DoorMy Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick


My rating: ♥♥♥♥


My summary: Girl lives next door to a boy from a large boisterous family that her mother does not approve of. Eventually boy and girl meet and all is bliss until the real life complications kick in.


My take: I stumbled upon this title on GoodReads and I am so glad did! The writing is so refreshing and the story original, I wish it could have went on and on. This is the author's first publication and I hope she goes on to write many more that are all this wonderful.


2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good read.

    -Zefaniya via SB Follow me #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like romeo and juliet kinda can't wait to pick up a copy and read it! thank you! swap disneyfan18 ;)

    ReplyDelete