Monday, March 3, 2014

Neck Deep in the dark


20761943The Arrangement 14 by H.M. Ward

Sean Ferro is a liar. Everything he’s ever told me melts away until only the truth remains and I don’t like what I see. Gabe tried to warn me, but I didn’t understand the depths of Sean’s corruption until he let them take me away. After everything we’ve been through, I’m crushed, but I refuse to accept this fate. Screw that, I’m not dying tonight.


Rate & Take

Photobucket

I have said (thirteen other times before) how much I enjoy each installment in this ever evolving series, I am loyal and glued to each one. Even so, a part of me wants to figure the end game now, 'cause I'm greedy like that...not because I wish it was over. It might have something to do with this latest one making feel like I'm in a totally dark room, I can hear things happening but I don't know where or what exactly is going on. The bad guy(s) haven't showed themselves or tipped their hand in any way so literally anything can (and probably will) happen in the next book. Wait and anticipation.....I want to shake my fist at both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment