Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Continually yanking my chain



20535657The Arrangement 13 by H.M. Ward

 'I can't lose her.' Those are the words that haunt me, the phrase that repeats in an endless loop in my mind. Images from my past collide with the present until I can no longer tell them apart. I try to hold onto what's real--hold onto her--Avery, but death is looming and it seems that no matter what I do, I can't save her.


Rate & take



Photobucket

                                             
                                                      Heat Index  3 ☼☼☼ (but just briefly)


H.M. Ward keeps the good story coming (albeit in very small doses) and I am right there downloading every bit of it and then saying, 'Please may I have some more?' She drives me a bit crazy with the cliff hanger endings and I'm reluctant to admit, I do like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment